Best discount for KKmoon 1TB HDD 16CH Outdoor CCTV Camera Systems;16*Outdoor Surveillance CCTV Bullet Cameras with 1TB Hard Drive; 16Channel Full 960H/D1 800TVL Night Vision CCTV Surveillance DVR Security System in UK and tends to sell out very fast…
If you are looking for top recommended a Bullet Cameras KKmoon, then KKmoon 1TB HDD 16CH Outdoor CCTV Camera Systems;16*Outdoor Surveillance CCTV Bullet Cameras with 1TB Hard Drive; 16Channel Full 960H/D1 800TVL Night Vision CCTV Surveillance DVR Security System is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- Consist of 16CH full 960H/D1 DVR + 1TB hard drive + 16*800TVL waterproof infrared camera + 16*60ft cable for CCTV security system. Plug and play use, no need any complex installation.
- Support motion detection record and email alarm notification.Support 16channel 960H/D1 analog cameras preview, record, playback, etc.
- Multiple ways to access on the PC, phone/pad and browser via softwares on CD.PC Software: support windows xp, win7, win8, win10, etc Browser: support IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc Online CD: www.cd-ipc.com (contain softwares and detailed E-manual)
- Camera Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL Light Sensor: Built-in IR Led: 24pcs, auto on/off IR-CUT Filter: Built-in Min. Illumination: 0 lux (IR on) Focus: 3.6mm fixed lens IR Distance: 5-15m
- Note: If you can not open the URL of online CD, please feel free to contact us, and we will send the software and detailed manual to you separately (www.cd-ipc.com).You can emai us for the KKMOON Operation Video for DVR Security System.
Processor: Hi3521 Chip
Operating System: Embedded Linux System
Menu Display: 1/4/8/9/16 screen
Compression Format: H.264
Frame Rate: 1-30fps (NTSC), 1-25fps (PAL)
Record Resolution: Full 960H/D1/HD1/CIF
HDD Capacity: 1TB, 3.5in SATA3.0 port
Max Playback: 4-ch 960H/D1, 16-ch HD1/CIF
Analog Input: 16*960H/D1/HD1/CIF
Network Input: 2*1080P, 8*720P/960H, 16*D1
Hybrid Input: 4*D1 (analog) + 1*1080P (IPC) + 3*720P (IPC)
Record Mode: Manual/Scheduled/Motion Detection
Pre Record: 0-30s; Post Record: 0-300s
Region Cover: Support 4 areas block
Digital Zoom: support; Dual stream: support
Video Input: 16ch BNC; Video Output: 1ch HDMI/VGA/BNC
Audio Input: 2ch RCA; Audio Output: 1ch RCA
Network Protocol: Onvif, HTTP, DHCP, PPPOE, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, RTSP, 3G
VGA Resolution: 1920*1080, 1440*900, 1280*1024, 1280*720, 1024*768
Phone/Pad APP: support Android/iOS OS
APP Name: XMEye (can download on APP store or Google Play)
DVR Weight: 1378g / 3.04Lb (with HDD)
Image Sensor: 1/4inch CMOS
Waterproof Grade: IP66
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Camera Size: 16.2*6*5cm / 6.38*2.36*1.97in
Package Size: 34.1*30.5*45.5cm / 13.43*12.01*17.91in
Package Weight: 11594g / 25.56lb
1 * 16CH 960H DVR (1TB HDD)
16 * 800TVL Outdoor Camera
16 * Adjustable Bracket
16 * 60ft CCTV Cable
1 * Remote Control (2*AAA battery excluded)
5 * UK Power Supply
4 * 1 to 4 Split Cable
1 * USB Mouse
16 * Bag of Screws for Camera Mounting
1 * Bag of Screws for HDD Installation
16 * KKMOON Warning Sign
1 * CD (contain softwares and detailed E-manual)
1 * User Manual (English/German)
Title: KKmoon 1TB HDD 16CH Outdoor CCTV Camera Systems;16*Outdoor Surveillance CCTV Bullet Cameras with 1TB Hard Drive; 16Channel Full 960H/D1 800TVL Night Vision CCTV Surveillance DVR Security System
Category: Bullet Cameras
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Best Price on the web we have searched the web. Click link below to get the Best Saving Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.